Table booking - Friday 30th October (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL)
Book your table now!
FRIDAY open 7pm-10pm
Book your table now and plan your visit with your friends, and finally enjoy a beer back at the 2PIGS... Socially distanced of course!
Each booking reserves a table at the 2PIGS for the evening for up to 6 people per table.
- Sanitise your hands on arrival & after visit.
- Please enter your details for NHS Test and Trace*.
- DO NOT raise voices, shout or sing.
- ALL customers must abide by 2m+ distancing from people outside of their own table.
- Please wait to be seated.
- Tables allocated on a 1st come, 1st served basis.
- 8 tables outside, Max of 6 customers per table**.
- 6 tables inside, Max of 6 customers per table.
- Customers MUST NOT move between tables
- Order drinks via our website for delivery to table. Details provided on the table.
- All drinks to be served in disposable glass, which we hope customers will dispose of in the bins provided.
- All customers will be required to leave at the end of the allotted time to enable staff to clean and clear the site ready for the next visiting customers.
- Access to the 2PIGS is limited to back bar & courtyard only.
- Toilets will be provided in courtyard.
- Any customers who do not follow instructions from signage and staff will be asked to leave. Drinking too much will not be an excuse for unacceptable behaviour..
- No personal music or entertainment.
*These details will only be shared if someone is contacted through the government Trest and Trace scheme.
** 3 tables are covered by a permanent weather solution, remaining tables use are subject to weather conditions.
The Government guidance is still to remain 2m away from other groups. The rule of 6 means up to 6 people can meet socially, with added precautions to allow business such as ourselves to open and offer our services. We feel that with a responsible approach, a visit to the new era pub we all can safely enjoy some drinks with friends.
Customers MUST be responsible that if they, or someone they have been in recent contact with is displaying or reporting COVID-19 symptoms, feeling unwell or in a high-risk category, DO NOT come into the pub for everyone's safety. Please continue to follow the advised guidance for self-isolating.